Welcome to EASYWORKS.COM operated by Management Feedback Systems, inc., a California Corporation. Easyworks.com enables visitors (“you” or “your”) to keep up to date with the latest company news, download demo software, request information, have access to files, videos, articles, industry links and more.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Unless otherwise indicated, all content displayed on Easyworks.com, including without limitation any pictures, logos, images, and text is the property of Easyworks.com or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and the intellectual property laws. Such content may be used only for your personal and non-commercial use and may not be edited or modified for any purpose. By accessing Easyworks.com, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, display, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate Easyworks.com’s content to anyone. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved.
If you believe in good faith that any content infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed though we cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your correspondence. Notices should be sent to MFS, Inc. 412 W. Broadway, Suite 211, Glendale, CA 91204.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
You agree that your access to, and use of, the Service and the content available on Easyworks.com is on an “as-is”, “as available” basis. Easyworks.com includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations, and Easyworks.com does not necessarily endorse these views, opinions and recommendations. Easyworks.com specifically disclaims any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to Easyworks.com and the content contained therein, including, without limitation, any representations or warranties of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, noninfringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Easyworks.com will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering Easyworks.com and its content. In no event will Easyworks.com be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on any content appearing on Easyworks.com. Easyworks.com shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages), other than direct damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages or the exclusion of certain types of warranties, parts or all of the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
Easyworks.com may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by persons other than Easyworks.com. You agree not to hold Easyworks.com responsible for the content or operation of such web sites. A hyperlink from Easyworks.com to another web site does not imply or mean that Easyworks.com endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you might link from Easyworks.com.
5. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS.
6. USER OBLIGATIONS.
You further agree not to use Easyworks.com websites or the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available (“Post”) any content:- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, false or inaccurate, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;- that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); or- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, intentionally or unintentionally;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
7. PRIVACY AND USE OF INFORMATION.